Working for Mad Science
Mad Science North West is recruiting new After-School Club presenters!
TERM TIME WORK: £23 to £29 per 1 hour session
We seek dynamic, part-time presenters to bring our After-School Clubs to life. If you are interested in building and flying rockets, creating slime and exploring the states of matter, then please click to apply now!
Key timings for new applicants
We are actively recruiting and training for Autumn Term start!
Application Deadline: August 31st 2017
Interviews: 1st & 2nd week of Sept 2017
Training: 3rd week of September 2017
Start Date: 1st week of October 2017
Just so you know, to be a Mad Science presenter you MUST:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have experience working with children
- Be passionate about science
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be outgoing with a fun personality
- Be a driver with access to a reliable vehicle
- Be available at least 3 afternoons per week to apply for our After School Club positions
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job?
What about part time work that truly adds to your CV?
Then Mad Science could be right for you! Click to apply now...
This is what Galactic Georgie thinks about being a Mad Science Presenter.....
And this is what Dr Dude loves about his job!